Pet friendly places in Las Vegas
Coming to Las Vegas and not even considering leaving the canine at home? No problem if you know where to go.
If you’re not driving, you will first set foot in Las Vegas at McCarran International Airport. Take your dog out of the travel crate and heel down to the Southwest Airlines ticket counter. Go out that door and there’s a doggie relief area.
The Imperial Palace is the only hotel on the Strip I know of that allows dogs. The program is called PetStay. The room has a mat, foot and water dishes (so you don’t have to pack ’em), disposable waste bags and treats. There’s a special dog relief area–just follow the paws to the place. (It’s by the parking garage elevators.) The hotel has dog walking routes and a special room service menu. The Palace even has a list of veterinarians in case your dog gets sick.
All for just $35 a night!
The rules include:
1. The dog must weigh under 50 pounds
2. The dog must be present at check in
3. You can only bring two dogs
4. The dog is allowed to walk through designated common areas on a leash.
5. You must crate the dog when you are gone. You can rent a kennel if your dog didn’t fly in one.
Y’all come and visit and bring the livestock, ya hear!